A leading company in the furniture and decorative industry is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant for its daily work activities in order to achieve its desired mission and goals.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities in the company. The Accountant will analyze the economic stability of the company and provide financial information to other departments,enabling these departments to make budgeting and investment decisions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties.
· Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
· Tax reporting and inventory processing
· Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
· Advising on estimates for project funding
· Creating Key Performance Indicator reports
· Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
· Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
· Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
· Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews
· Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
Knowledge and Experience required
· Bachelor of commerce or Business administration
· A minimum of level 2 CPA/ACCA
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a FMCG environment
· Computer literate
· Personal Characteristics for example Good interpersonal skills, Outstanding numeracy skills, Attention to details and problem solving
Deadline for Application is 26th March 2020.