A Global player in power transmission and distribution is seeking to hire Electrical engineers (Distribution networks design) for a new project on Rural Electrification in Uganda.
We therefore invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the role details below:
Position: Electrical engineer for Distribution networks design.
· Bachelors in Electrical engineering or an equivalent
· Must be a holder of an engineering practicing license from UIP.
· Member of an internationally recognized professional engineering body
· Lead engineer in at least 1 successfully closed project in the past 3 years
· Total work experience a Minimum 8 years (relevant Distribution job experience Minimum 6 yrs.)
· Build electrical power distribution systems in overhead and underground facilities.
· Design cable routes and develop physical layouts including height, spacing and location parameters.
· Determine electrical equipment needs and quantities for development of new power systems.
· Manage voltage drop, short circuit, power factor, and sag and stress in a timely manner.
· Assist in constriction specifications, material selection, and foundation design activities.
Deadline for application is 19th November 2019.