An international insurance brokerage firm is seeking to hire a Sales Representative reporting to the Sales Manager.
To help grow the business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients and retaining existent ones by formulating strong relationships
• Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
• Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals.
• Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
• Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
• Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
• Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
• Frequently keep updated with job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
• Fulfill all company-established policy obligations.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
• Proven experience as an insurance sales representative of at least 2 years
• Good comprehension of various insurance plans an added advantage
• Good relationship management skills
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
Deadline for application is Thursday 24th October 2019, 5.00pm