A Global player in power transmission and distribution is seeking for
Accounts and Administration Assistants for their new project in
Uganda on Rural Electrification.
· Provide administrative support to the accounting department.
· Maintain and manage office administrative expenditure.
· Maintain, verify and rectify customer balances in accounts receivable records.
· Correspond with customers having long overdue and delinquent balances.
· Check and verify vendor bills before making payment advice.
· Maintain and manage inventory control of materials and supplies.
· Maintain bank deposits and check payment records.
· Reconcile bank records with bank statements.
· Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams.
· Integrate administrative and accounting functions smoothly.
A bachelors degree in commerce or the same in a related field like accounting or finance.
The required skills and competencies;
The candidate should have strong analytical skills and should carry out functions very effectively. Should be well acquainted with softwares and accounting. .
Deadline for application is 2nd October 2019
Workstations: Kaliro, Luwero, Soroti and Kampala.
Part qualified CPA for Kampala location desired