Position Details: Stores Assistants
A Global player in power transmission and
seeking for Stores Assistants for their new project in Uganda
on Rural Electrification.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the role.
· Maintain receipts, records, and
withdrawals from the stores
· Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
· Perform stock-related duties, including returning,
packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
· Inspect deliveries for damage or
discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
· Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of
· Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all
documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- At Diploma/ Bachelors in Accounting or
Finance related fields.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar environment
skills and competencies
· Understanding of best practices in a stores or warehouse management
Kaliro, Luwero and Soroti
Deadline for application is 2nd October 2019.