A Globalplayer in power transmission and distribution is seeking 6 Foremen for their newproject in Uganda on Rural Electrification.
· Oversee the work done by the electrical tradesmen and ensuringthat they perform their duties properly and within the deadline set by theclient.
· Ensure that the budget is not exceeded and proper qualityequipment and tools are used.
· To work in such a way that the safety guidelines are followedand any risky activity is not undertaken.
· To communicate with the client on all important issues andupdating the client about the progress being made each day.
· Maintain a proper record of the tasks done at the site and themethods used to achieve goals and objectives so that these records can bereferred to in the future when similar problems are faced or goals are to beachieved.
· A Higher Diploma/Degree in ElectricalEngineering.
· Atleast 3 years experience as a Foreman in Rural Electrification
· Healthand Safety certification an added advantage
If you fitthe profile and are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com by Friday28 June 2019