A Global player in power transmission and distribution is seeking 6 Foremen for their new project in Uganda on Rural Electrification.
· Oversee the work done by the electrical tradesmen and ensuring that they perform their duties properly and within the deadline set by the client.
· Ensure that the budget is not exceeded and proper quality equipment and tools are used.
· To work in such a way that the safety guidelines are followed and any risky activity is not undertaken.
· To communicate with the client on all important issues and updating the client about the progress being made each day.
· Maintain a proper record of the tasks done at the site and the methods used to achieve goals and objectives so that these records can be referred to in the future when similar problems are faced or goals are to be achieved.
Experience and qualifications
· A Higher Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· At least 5 years, experience as a Foreman in Rural Electrification.
. A minimum of at least 10 years working experience overall
· Health and Safety certification an added advantage.
Deadline for application is 1st October 2019.