Our client in the Service Industry is seeking to hire a reliable and proactive Marketing Officer. The role reports to the Partner in Charge (PIC)
The Marketing Officer will support the firm’s marketing and sales strategy and will report to the Partner-in-Charge (PIC)/Director of the office through the Internal Services Officer.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the PIC in executing the priorities and actions required in the marketing priorities dashboard.
• Maintenance of firm’s clients and client register for leads.
• Maintain a register of new client wins and client losses.
• Support in the preparation of proposals, maintain the proposal register and follow up on the status of proposals.
• Compile with the help of staff, managers and director, prospective client lists for visiting each quarter of the calendar year and identifying tender/proposal opportunities by scanning the media, websites etc.
• Monitor the progress of the execution of client visits by partners, managers and other staff and report the same in the weekly business development meetings.
• Organise weekly meetings with the PIC, managers and other staff to discuss the progress of and execution of the sales strategy - client wins, losses, leads etc.
• Ensure that the firm’s marketing material including tax guide, capability statements and other promotional materials are up to date once approved by the PIC/Director.
• Coordinating client feedback and surveys.
• Assist in organising the firm’s client events including seminars, client entertainment, charity/sponsored events.
• Coordinating the communication to clients and potential clients that would include newsletters, emails, greeting cards and social media/website updates.
• Ensure that all social media platforms and website are up to date by posting updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using the appropriate content.
• Support the PIC in developing remediating actions arising out of adverse client feedback from surveys, creating timelines within which these action points should be addressed and ensuring that timelines are met.
• Monitoring business development activities such as attendance to networking events, pitches made to prospects and other activities undertaken.
1. Update the firm client register on a weekly basis.
2. Update the client lead register.
3. Keeping the social media platforms updated monthly.
4. Preparing prospective client lists at the beginning of each year, which is updated and circulated to PICs/Directors on a quarterly basis.
5. Compiling report on potential client visits.
6. Organising and coordinating business development weekly meetings and action points arising from the same.
7. Preparing and circulating client wins, losses, and leads reports on a weekly basis.
8. Ensuring up to date RSM client capability statements (annual), tax card (annual) and bulletins (quarterly) are maintained.
9. Compiling client survey results and executing action points identified by the partners on evaluation of the survey results.
10. Ensuring regular newsletters are sent to clients and non-clients.
11. Assisting in organising clients and non-clients events.