A company with a regional presence and dealing in pumps, compressors, valves, power, logistics, spare parts and consumables is seeking to hire an Executive Business developer responsible for developing business in the Oil & Gas industry.
The Executive Business developer will be responsible for developing business on Oil & Gas, expertise is in Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Power, Logistics, O&M, Spare parts and consumables etc.
Job Duties and
· Develop customer data base and maintain connect with the customers
· Work with Supply Chain, Contracts, Finance etc, and seek guidance in exchanging communication with customers.
· Visit the customers in the market on regular basis.
· Communication – fast, precise, organized, managed
· Visiting government agencies and other institutions and assist / coordinate with Contracts, Finance, HR, Supply Chain etc.
· Keep an eye on competitor activities and report to the management.
· Should be an engineer/ graduate in Business administration / marketing etc.
Location: Kampala / Hoima - Uganda
Required behavioral attributes:
· Ability to gel with people.
· Gather and analyze Information, attention to detail,
· Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure
· Demonstrated ability to foresee business opportunities/risks etc.
· Convey a sense of urgency, result oriented and taking ownership.
· Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in east African region in the field of after Market of Compressors, Pumps, Valves, Power etc.
Deadline: 6th July 2018.